2017: Great Barrier Reef & Sydney with Fiji (IPKE)
12 days from Port Douglas to Nadi
Call (330) 650-2020 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13188538
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2017
- 12 Days
- Escorted - No
|Day 1||Cairns||Upon arrival in Cairns, transfer to Port Douglas, a beachside town surrounded by rainforest and the Coral Sea.|
|Day 2||Port Douglas||Spend the day as you wish. Relax by your resort's pool, or souvenir shop at the unique boutiques and galleries in Port Douglas. Other activities to consider: fishing, strolling on a sandy beach, a memorable sunset sail, or trying some of the downtown area's many great restaurants and bars. Your Local Host will have suggestions. (B)|
|Day 3||Port Douglas||Today, prepare for the experience of a lifetime when you board a catamaran and CRUISE to the Outer Great Barrier Reef, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Explore this underwater world that is a dazzling kaleidoscope of color and brilliance. Choose to SNORKEL, take a semi-submersible WATERCRAFT TOUR, or attend a presentation by a marine biologist. Late this afternoon, arrive back in Port Douglas. (B,L)|
|Day 4||Port Douglas||A full day at leisure. You might enjoy a trip into the Daintree Forest, the world's oldest living rainforest, and to beautiful Cape Tribulation. Other possibilities: hiking, ATV rides, or exploring nearby Mossman Gorge to learn more about the region's Aboriginal people. (B)|
|Day 5||Sydney||Transfer to Cairns for your flight to Sydney. The remainder of the day is at leisure to start exploring this exciting city. (B)|
|Day 6||Sydney||This morning, enjoy a guided sightseeing tour that includes a photo stop at the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, and a visit to stunning BONDI BEACH, one of Sydney's most beautiful beaches. The remainder of the day is yours to explore this vibrant city. You may want to enjoy a cruise on Sydney Harbour and admire stunning views of the city from the water; visit Taronga Zoo to see some of Australia's native animals, such as koalas, kangaroos, and platypuses; shop for souvenirs; or relax on nearby Manly Beach. Your Local Host will have suggestions for additional sightseeing, dining, and shopping. (B)|
|Day 7||Sydney||Enjoy two full days at leisure in this beautiful city. You can explore on your own or choose from a selection of optional activities. You may wish to climb to the top of Sydney Harbour Bridge for unrivaled views; spend the day in Hunter Valley, sampling some of Australia's best wines; join a guided backstage tour of the Sydney Opera House; or enjoy a walking tour to discover some of Sydney's culinary secrets. (B daily)|
|Day 8||Sydney||Enjoy two full days at leisure in this beautiful city. You can explore on your own or choose from a selection of optional activities. You may wish to climb to the top of Sydney Harbour Bridge for unrivaled views; spend the day in Hunter Valley, sampling some of Australia's best wines; join a guided backstage tour of the Sydney Opera House; or enjoy a walking tour to discover some of Sydney's culinary secrets. (B daily)|
|Day 9||Nadi||Today, fly to Nadi, Fiji. The reminder of your day is at leisure. (B)|
|Day 10||Nadi||Two full days at your leisure to explore this tropical paradise. Your Local Host can give you suggestions for things to do to make the most of your time. (B daily)|
|Day 11||Nadi||Two full days at your leisure to explore this tropical paradise. Your Local Host can give you suggestions for things to do to make the most of your time. (B daily)|
|Day 12||Nadi||Your stay in Fiji ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices based on double room occupancy and a minimum of two travelers. For singles traveling alone, a supplement will be quoted at the time of booking. Single rooms are available at a supplement; triple rooms are available at a reduction.2018 departures are subject to itinerary and price modifications. Details will be available in August 2017.NOTE:
- During the Christmas and New Year's holiday season, certain activities may not be available. A different activity may be substituted or a refund offered if your included activity is not available.
The purchase of any travel services offered by Monograms, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Monograms, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Monograms to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $10 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $3.70 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas and vaccinations; tips to your Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Monograms menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Monograms offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Monograms in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable service fee ($30 per person for North America, $80 per person for South Pacific, $50 per person for all other destinations). Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Monograms has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.