Highlights of China & the Yangtze (2018) : Century Legend
11 Days From Beijing To Shanghai
A spellbinding odyssey through 5,000 years of Chinese culture and history.
Journey through a land of contrasts-skyscrapers and ancient temples, serene gardens and bustling city streets-to discover the heart of this ever-changing country. From China's staggering architectural monuments-the Forbidden City, Summer Palace and Great Wall-to the natural beauty of the Yangtze River's Three Gorges, this itinerary introduces a discerning traveller to China's highlights. The unique experience that is China fills your senses from the moment you arrive: the sound of Mandarin in Beijing's streets, the scent of delicate Xi'an dumplings, the detailing on terra-cotta figures that have survived for millennia. Simultaneously ancient and contemporary, China must be heard, seen and felt to be understood-and Uniworld's experts will be on hand to guide you through this vast land, as you delve into China's cultural legacy and timeless wonders.
Call (330) 650-2020 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13621265
- Cruise Line
- Offer valid through 12/31/2017
- 11 Days
- Cruise Ship
- Century Legend
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 7||Cruising the Yangtze River|
|Day 8||Cruising the Yangtze River|
|Day 9||Cruising the Yangtze River|
|Day 11||Depart Shanghai|
- All fares are per guest in US Dollars based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
- Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed.
- Single Supplement applies for single accommodation.
- Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.