Brochure Type: Asia 2018
The opulence, glamour and eclectic culture of Singapore are unveiled on this stylish stopover in a city which effortlessly mixes a myriad of influences to create a cultural surprise around every corner, such as the Peranakans whose Chinese and Malay mixed-heritage we discover while enjoying their tasty tea-time treats.
- City Tour of Singapore
- See the Parliament House, the Victoria Theatre and the Old Supreme Court Building
- Visit the Singapore Botanic Gardens
- 3 buffet breakfasts
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
Call (330) 650-2020 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13703003
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 3/31/2018
- 4 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Singapore||Arrive Singapore (3 Nights): Welcome to Singapore. On arrival at Singapore Changi Airport you will be met and transferred to your centrally located hotel, situated on the banks of the Singapore River close to the restaurants and shops of Clarke Quay.|
Novotel Clarke Quay
|Day 2||Singapore||Singapore Sightseeing: This morning start your city tour from where it all began for colonial Singapore at the Raffles Landing Site. This is where Sir Stamford Raffles is believed to have first stepped ashore in 1819 in search of a new trading port for the British East India Company. Continue with a walk through the Colonial District which forms the very heart of Singapore. See the former Parliament House, the Victoria Theatre which was originally built as the Town Hall in 1862 and across the road the Old Supreme Court Building. Later discover the contrasts of Singapore with visits to Chinatown and Little India, a Cultural Insight. Chinatown has evolved since 1821 and was the area many Chinese immigrants headed for on arrival to the then British colony. Continue with a visit to Little India to discover a district rich in culture and deeply rooted in the traditions of the Indian community. Later visit the Singapore Botanic Gardens which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and talk a walk through the National Orchid Garden which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchids. The afternoon is yours at leisure.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 3||Singapore||Singapore Sightseeing: Start your day with a visit to a typical Peranakan home and admire the many antiques and treasures worthy of any museum collection. The Peranakans are straits-born Chinese who are descendants of Chinese immigrants many of who married the local Malays in the region. Meet and chat with the hosts to learn about their heritage and culture while enjoying some typical Peranakan tea time treats, a Cultural Insight. The evening is yours at leisure or choose to join an Optional Experience.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 4||Depart Singapore||Depart Singapore: Transfer to the airport for your onward flight.Buffet Breakfast|
- Flights: to and from Singapore are not included.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class