Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef Summer 2018
Brochure Type: Australia and New Zealand DT and SB 2018
The ancient tropical rainforests of northern Australia take centre stage on this aerial adventure suspended high above lush canopies, gorges and waterfalls, before you dive the depths of warm Pacific waters to explore the brilliant, colourful coral wonderland of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Great Barrier Reef (ex Cairns), Kuranda Railway and Skyrail and Aboriginal Culture
- 2 Buffet breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most regions or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Porterage, local tips and charges
- Four days including Great Barrier Reef (ex Cairns), Kuranda Railway and Skyrail and Aboriginal Culture
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- All hotel charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Airport transfers in Cairns
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (330) 650-2020 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13704331
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 3/31/2018
- 4 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Cairns||Arrive Cairns (3 Nights): On arrival at Cairns Airport you will be transferred to your hotel (flights anytime). The afternoon is free for you to explore this vibrant city.|
|Day 2||Great Barrier Reef||Great Barrier Reef: Board a high-speed catamaran and cruise out to the Great Barrier Reef. Enjoy a reef education presentation by a marine naturalist and view the spectacular coral and tropical fish from the underwater observatory and the semi-submersible craft. There is the opportunity to go snorkelling and view this natural living wonder up-close (equipment provided). Enjoy a delicious hot and cold tropical buffet lunch. Return to Cairns early evening.Buffet Breakfast, Lunch|
|Day 3||Kuranda Scenic Railway||Tjapukai - Skyrail - Kuranda Scenic Railway: Visit the fascinating Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park, where the legends of the Dreamtime are brought to life. Discover this ancient culture through theatres, stage shows and demonstrations. Later, travel on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway that takes you high above the canopy of Barron Gorge National Park. On arrival in Kuranda there is free time to explore the 'village in the rainforest' and its many attractions, including the Heritage Markets. Board the Kuranda Scenic Railway for a historic journey travelling through some of the oldest rainforest in the world. Passing Stoney Creek Falls your journey winds through man-made tunnels, across bridge and around curves to arrive at its final destination, Freshwater Station.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 4||Depart Cairns||Depart Cairns: You will be transferred to Cairns Airport to connect with your onward flight (flights anytime).Buffet Breakfast|
- - These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class