Arrive in Nadi and be whisked away by private water taxi to the beautiful Mamanuca Islands to begin your Monograms vacation package. You'll also visit the brilliant white beaches and secluded bays of the Coral Coast. You'll spend a total of seven nights in this tropical paradise, enjoying white-sand beaches, warm turquoise seas, and swaying coconut palms. Guided sightseeing while on the Coral Coast, includes a Sigatoka River Safari to experience local culture in the heart of Fiji. Your vacation is filled with ample free time to unwind on the tropical beaches and your Monograms Local Host is always available with suggestions and guidance when you need it. Paddle a kayak or a paddleboard, relax by the pool or enjoy a stroll on the beach. Do as much as you want or as little as you want. The choice is yours! Your Monograms Fiji vacation includes hotel accommodations, private transfers, guided sightseeing, breakfast daily, and the services of your expert Local Host in Nadi and the Coral Coast.
Call (330) 650-2020 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15020794
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2020
- 8 Days
- Escorted - No
|Day 1||Nadi||Welcome to tropical Fiji! After you collect your luggage and pass through Customs and Immigration, you will be met and transferred to your private WATER TAXI to the beautiful Mamanuca Islands. The remainder of your day is at leisure.|
|Day 2||MAMANUCA ISLAND||A full day in a picture-perfect location. White sandy beaches, warm turquoise sea, and swaying coconut palms are all part of the scenery. It's a backdrop ideal for the screen, with the Mamanucas featured in the classic Tom Hanks movie, Cast Away, and various TV shows including Survivor: Fiji. (B)|
|Day 3||MAMANUCA ISLANDS||Another day to do as little or as much as you wish. Perhaps stroll on the beach, bask in the sun by the pool, or enjoy a massage. For those wanting some activity, the Mamanucas are the perfect spot for water sports of all kinds. Choose to snorkel, dive, or even try surfing. (B)|
|Day 4||Coral Coast||Today, transfer by private WATER TAXI to the mainland and then travel to Fiji's marvelous Coral Coast, a 50-mile-long stretch of brilliant white beaches and secluded bays. The remainder of the day is at leisure. (B)|
|Day 5||Coral Coast||This morning's highlight is a half-day SIGATOKA RIVER SAFARI. Be transported into the heart and soul of Fiji, aboard a custom-built jet boat. Cruise your way up the magnificent Sigatoka River to visit an authentic Fijian village and experience a day in the life of the real 'Kaiviti' (Fijian). The remainder of your day is yours to explore the beautiful beaches or perhaps sample some local cuisine. (B,L)NOTE:If your included sightseeing is scheduled to take place on a Sunday, it will operate on Monday instead. Your Monograms Local Host will have full details upon your arrival in Fiji.|
|Day 6||Coral Coast||Today is at leisure. Make sure to check the daily activities offered at your resort. You may wish to take a dip in the pool, enjoy a Fijian handicraft demonstration, spend some time in the water with kayaks or paddleboards, or simply enjoy an amazing sunset with a cool tropical drink. (B)|
|Day 7||Coral Coast||Enjoy another day at leisure in this tropical paradise. Your Local Host will have suggestions for additional sightseeing. (B)|
|Day 8||NADA||Transfer from the Coral Coast to the Nadi International Airport where your vacation ends. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy; single rooms are available at a supplement; triple rooms are available at a reduction.2021 departures are subject to itinerary and price modifications. Details will be available in August 2020.NOTE:
- During the Christmas and New Year's holiday season, certain activities may not be available. A different activity may be substituted or a refund offered if your included activity is not available.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Monograms, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Monograms, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Monograms to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $10 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $3.70 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas and vaccinations; tips to your Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Monograms menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Monograms offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Monograms in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable service fee ($30 per person for North America, $80 per person for South Pacific, $50 per person for all other destinations). Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Monograms has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.