GLOBUS 2021: Vietnam & Cambodia: A Grand Adventure (OV)
13 Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap
What's the most important thing to bring on a journey to Vietnam and Cambodia? Your bargaining skills! The art of haggling is a must at the bustling markets of Hanoi, Siem Reap, and Ho Chi Minh City where you can negotiate everything from luxurious silk to colorful ceramics to a tasty bowl of pho. The number one rule of thumb-always be willing to walk away. Luckily, there's so much to walk toward on this colorful tour of Southeast Asia, including the fascinating wartime tunnels of Cu Chi, a fishing lesson on the Thu Bon River, and a breezy city cyclo ride around vibrant Hanoi. The picturesque pagodas of Hue and Hanoi are just a taste of what's to come at the mystical temples of Angkor. Inside the 'City of the God Kings,' you'll find the architecturally magnificent ruins of Angkor Wat delightfully much more than you bargained for.
Call (330) 650-2020 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15246275
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2021
- 13 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Ho Chi Minh City||Welcome to Vietnam! Hotel check-in available mid-afternoon.|
|Day 2||Ho Chi Minh City||HO CHI MINH CITY Walking tour along Dong Khoi Street past the Rex Hotel, Ho Chi Minh Square, the Municipal Theater, Central Post Office, and Notre Dame Cathedral. Visits to the War Remnants Museum and Ben Thanh Market. Free time this afternoon before a welcome dinner this evening. (B,L,D)|
|Day 3||Ho Chi Minh City||HO CHI MINH CITY Scenic drive outside of the city to visit the Cu Chi tunnels. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Ho Chi Minh City with a dinner cruise on the Saigon River. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 4||Hoi An||HO CHI MINH CITY Fly to Danang.DANANG Visit China Beach. Drive to Hoi An. HOI AN Free time this afternoon and evening. (B,D)|
|Day 5||Hoi An||HOI AN Thu Bon River cruise includes a [LF] fishing lesson by a local fisherman. Walking tour includes visits to an old merchant house, the Hoi An Museum, a Chinese Assembly Hall, and the Japanese Covered Bridge. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 6||Hue||DANANG Visit the Cham Museum. Scenic drive north over Hai Van Pass (weather permitting) en route to Hue.HUE Visit the Imperial Citadel and Thien Mu Pagoda. (B,L)|
|Day 7||Hanoi||HUE Visit to the Tombs of the Nguyen Emperors includes Khai Dinh Mausoleum and the Royal Tomb of Tu Doc. Fly to Hanoi. HANOI Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 8||Hanoi||HANOI Visits to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh Museum, and the Hanoi Hilton. [LF] Cyclo ride through the city. Walking tour through the Old Quarter. Dinner includes a performance by the renowned [LF] Hanoi Water Puppets. (B,L,D)|
|Day 9||Ha Long Bay||HANOI Scenic drive through the countryside en route to Hon Gai (gateway to Ha Long Bay).HA LONG BAY Afternoon cruise on Ha Long Bay (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) includes the caves and secluded bays. (B,L)|
|Day 10||Siem Reap||HA LONG BAY Drive to Hanoi and fly to Siem Reap. SIEM REAP Free time this evening. (B,L)|
|Day 11||Siem Reap||SIEM REAP Visit Angkor Wat and Bayon Temple. (B,L)|
|Day 12||Siem Reap||SIEM REAP Visit Banteay Srai and Ta Prohm Temples.Traditional Khmer Apsara dance performance. (B,D)|
|Day 13||Siem Reap||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
2022 prices and itineraries are subject to change. Details will be available in August 2021.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).